Our Design/Engineering experts have the background to navigate most technical challenges our customer’s face.
Their experience in technical, administrative and managerial services assists in the implementation of infrastructure designs to build new networks, enhance existing ones, and provide for ongoing maintenance and compliance.
Primary capabilities include Municipal, Communications, Power Delivery, and Education.
These specialized services can include:
- Broadband Technology
- Fiber-Optical Network Solutions
- Telecommunications System Design
- Smart Grid Technology
- Communication and Power Engineering
- Project and Material Management
- Construction Management
- Telecommunication Feasibility Studies
- Renewable Energy Integration Solutions
- Substation Design, Maintenance and Repair
- Negotiating, Planning, Relay Replacement Skills
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Implementation
Schroeder Connections can link you to Design/Engineering experts who will assist you with any project plan, whether it is broadband assessment, network build out or process development.